Syngenta Advion Ant Bait Gel is made with Syngenta's newest technology Meta Active in order to maximize its powerful ant control. Advion Ant Bait Gel is a homogeneous formulation, impacting all life stages of ants. The translucent, no odor, non-staining formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods. Advion Ant Bait Gel has a delayed action kill and can be exposed to other ants by feeding or grooming targeting the whole colony.
|Target Pest(s):||most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders plus additional ant species.|
|Active Ingredient:||Indoxacarb - 0.05%|
|Size:||30g X 4 Tubes|
High attractant, homogenous formulation.
Impacts all life stages for total colony control.
Syngenta Advion ant Bait Gel is a new, superior ant bait from Syngenta Professional Products. It targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders plus additional ant species.
By combining the power of Meta Active and a highly attractive gel formulation, Advion provides a powerful new tool for broad-spectrum ant control.
The translucent, no odor, non-staining formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods. This allows ants to consume more bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the entire infestation.
Advion ant gel contains a unique active ingredient unlike any other ant gel. In fact, it contains Oxadiazines, the only members of their class of chemistry, so it performs like no other insecticides. Based on its excellent environmental and toxicological profile, this new technology from Syngenta Professional Products is one of only a few insecticides to be classified as Reduced-Risk by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
1. ADVION ant gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice or spot treatment in single and multifamily residential homes, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities (including schools, warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, zoos, retail establishments, food handling/storage establishments), transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, and buses, and other similar sites where ant infestations are a problem.
2. Avoid applying ADVION ant gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
3. Surfaces treated with ADVION ant gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
4. Applications should be inspected periodically for consumption/ activity and additional bait applied as needed.
5. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
6. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
7. Refillable Bait Stations: Advion Ant Gel may be used in commercially available refillable bait stations designed for interior and/or exterior or perimeter insect pest control. If the refillable bait station is not equipped with a sticker to identify the contents, apply a sticker either on the interior or exterior of the device. For best results, position refillable bait stations near ant trails, nest sites, or where ants are known to actively forage. Regularly inspect each refillable bait stations and replace with ADVION ant gel as needed for continual control of ants.
ADVION ant gel should be applied as spots of gel or small lines of gel.
Placements of spots or lines of ADVION ant gel should be to active foraging trails, nest sites, or to areas known to be active.
Apply 0.1 to 1.0 gram spots of ADVION ant gel or approximately 1/4 in. in diameter spots.
Apply lines of ADVION ant gel of approximately 1/8 in.wide and 2in. long; up to 3 in. long for highly active foraging trails.
Apply as many placements of ADVION ant gel as possible to active foraging areas without disrupting the natural foraging behavior of ants.
Indoor Use Directions for Syngenta Advion Ant Bait Gel:
Infested areas should be carefully inspected to determine overall infestation levels, locations of foraging, nesting areas, and most appropriate application points.
Indoor applications can include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
ADVION ant gel placements should be inspected periodically for consumption or attractiveness and reapplied as needed.
Outdoor Use Directions for Syngenta Advion Ant Bait Gel:
A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where ants are gaining access to the structure. Attempts should be made to remove the access.
ADVION ant gel may be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor ants, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as an ant harborage.
ADVION ant gel placements should be made to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact.
ADVION ant gel placements should be inspected periodically and fresh ant gel applied as needed
Please refer to and follow the directions on the Syngenta Advion Ant Bait Gel product label.
Where to buy the best do it yourself pest control
including Syngenta Advion Ant Gel Bait insecticides and spray for bug treatments?
It's cheap, effective, and will kill any pest.
Our Atlanta based store has products you won't find in Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart or other hardware stores. Have questions? For more information or reviews on products, browse our site!