Mouse poison baits, also known as rodenticides, are pesticides that have been manufactured to kill rodents, which include the house mouse. When your house is in a dire situation and it has been overcome with a mouse infestation, you can trust that these mouse poison baits will eliminate the problem. The reason why you can trust that these products will work is because these mouse poison baits are the same rodenticides that professional pest control management companies are using all over the country to control rodent infestations. Mouse poison baits can be used in and around both commercial areas and residential areas. Mouse poison baits are powerful rodenticides and should always be considered when in an attempt to get rid of mice.
Mouse poison baits come in different formulations to best fit the area and the infestation that you are experiencing.>> Read More
Mouse poison baits are an ingestion pesticide that interferes with the normal functions of the rodent vital organs. Typically there are two different types of poisons: anticoagulants and non-anticoagulants. Anticoagulant mouse poison baits prohibit normal internal blood clotting which means that ultimately, the mouse will internally bleed to death. Anticoagulants have a delay kill effect and will usually take several feedings and days for the poison to affect the mouse. Although it takes several days, the advantages of using anticoagulants are numerous. Some of the advantages are that anticoagulants are not as high of a risk to use around people and animals as non-anticoagulants are. Also, the reason why the mice continuously return to feed is because they do not feel the pain involved with the poisoning. Non-anticoagulants have a much faster kill than anticoagulants. The active ingredients that are used for non-anticoagulant poisons disrupt the bodily functions of a mouse in more severe ways such as paralysis, calcium mobilization, liver damage, heart paralysis, or even enters the circulatory system as a gas, which all results in death. Some of the non-anticoagulants have to be consumed over a few days; however, many non-anticoagulants will kill mice with just one feeding.
Remember that baits should be placed in locations that do have frequent contact. These places should be out of reach by children and non-target animals like your pets or wildlife. Many mouse poison bait rodenticides should be placed in tamper-resistant bait stations and not left out in the open.
Do You Have a Question about this Product? Ask Our Experts!