Victor Trap - Without the help for chemicals or poisons get rid of destructive moles with the Victor OUT O'SIGHT Mole Trap. The OUT O'SIGHT mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included). The The OUT O'SIGHT mole trap come fully assembled and ideal for any type of soil also includes a safety clip for secure operation.
1. To identify active mole tunnels, flatten out all tunnels. Wait 24 hours. Tunnels that resurface are most likely the active tunnels. Set traps in these locations.
2. Make a depression in the roof of the main tunnel by pressing down with your thumb.
3. Center the trap on the tunnel, with the trap pan directly over the depression you made with your thumb.
4. Push trap down until spears have bottomed out.
5. Preset spear holes by plunging spears up and down until they travel easily to the bottom on their own.
6. Before setting the trap, make sure the firing latch is OUTSIDE the pan.
7. Holding the trap frame in place, rapidly pull upward on T handle until the firing latch snaps over the pan. Ease T handle down until latch catches.
8. Trap is set. If necessary, apply slight downward force to ensure pan is fitting IN the thumb depression and is contacting the roof of the tunnel.
9. Once the trap has fired, remove the mole.
Good mole trap
This mole killer product is highly recommended.
Do You Have a Question about this Product? Ask Our Experts!
Where to buy the best do it yourself pest control products
including Victor Out O' Sight Mole Trap insecticides and spray for bug treatments?
It's cheap, effective, and will kill any pest.
Our Atlanta based store has products you won't find in Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart or other hardware stores. Have questions? For more information or reviews on products, browse our site!